Open Door offers several enrollment options which can be combined to fit the needs of families. Already enrolled? Download our Monthly Tuition Form for easy payment.
Two-Day, Three-Day or Five-Day?
Currently, we are offering a two or three day session. Students are enrolling in the class session that best fits their family’s needs, including combining Two-Day or Three-Day options for a full Five-Day preschool opportunity.
Extended Care Options
Open Door also offers a lunch option (parent provides the lunch). This enables families to extend their child’s day at Open Door through and beyond regular class time and can make the Open Door Preschool experience possible when schedules require more flexibility.
2018-2019 Registration for Open Door Preschool
REGISTRATION FEE: $55.00 (non –refundable)
TWO DAY SESSION Thursday- Friday
- 2 day am session (9:00-11:30) $145.00/month
- 2 day pm session (9:00-11:30) $145.00/month
- Combine 2 day am and pm sessions (9:00-11:30 and 1:00-3:30) $290.00/month
- Add lunch (parent provides) (11:30-1:00) $85.00/month
- Occasional lunch $15/day (parent provides)
THREE DAY SESSION Monday – Wednesday
- 3 day am session (9:00-11:30) $175.00/month
- 3 day pm session (1:00-3:30) $175.00/month
- Combine 3 day am and pm sessions (9:00-11:30 and 1:00-3:30) $350.00/month
- Add lunch (parent provides – 11:30-1:00 Tuesday and Wednesday) $85.00/month
- Occasional lunch $15/day (parent provides – Tuesday and Wednesday)
FIVE DAY SESSION Monday-Friday
- 5 day am session (9:00-11:30) $320.00/month
- 5 day pm session (1:00-3:30) $320.00/month
- Add lunch (parent provides) (11:30-1:00 Tuesday-Friday) $170.00/month
OCCASIONAL LUNCH $15/session
There may be an occasional need for lunch The number of children allowed during lunch is limited. Space will be available on a first come, first served basis. A minimum of 24 hour notification is required.
Open Door Preschool is a four star parent aware program. For parents that meet the financial guidelines, complete funding for the program is available. This money is available on a first come, first served basis. We encourage you to complete the financial forms that pertain to your eligibility. We are able to offer scholarships through parent aware Pathway I and Pathway II, and on a more limited basis through Open Door.
The school year runs from September through mid-May.
Children must be self-sufficient in their toileting skills.
All applicants must follow and complete the registration procedure and pay the $55.00 non-refundable registration fee. Upon confirmation your checks will be deposited. In June, further forms and a tuition request will be e-mailed to enrolled students. These forms and the first of the nine monthly tuition payments will be due no later than July 31st. The second tuition payment will be due at orientation in August. If you cancel registration for any reason after July 31st, all payments are forfeited. You will be responsible for payments #1-4.
Please do not hesitate to contact Barb Howe, our Director/Registrar, with any questions you may have: